Welcome to Poonam Academic Research Foundation
Centre for Research Development
Poonam Academic Research Foundation (PARF) was founded at Allahabad in 2016 with the aim of inspiring, recognizing and supporting excellence in multidisciplinary research Currently, the Centre has three main areas of endeavour: organizing an annual cycle of international academic conferences and seminars, producing academic journals, and offering consultancy projects in India and further afield.
PARF works assiduously to facilitate international collaboration, providing an independent and credible source of advice, as well as contributing to academic debate and research. The Centre is fortunate to have a truly international following and is committed to encouraging knowledge sharing, foresight planning and greater interaction between academics, policy makers, thought leaders and those engaged in diverse commercial activities. Through both its own researchers and a network of specialists internationally it is well placed to provide targeted consultancy work aimed at providing fresh insight and understanding that is underpinned by creditable research methods and a thorough and objective approach.
PARF strives to ensure that it takes a holistic approach to its work, whilst remaining open to new methods, ideas and ways of thinking. Through its various endeavours it has become a conduit for knowledge sharing, particularly in respect of innovation in the field of business and economic development. Whilst much of what PARF does is focused on the challenges of the here and now, it sets considerable store by foresight planning, and is keen to play its part in combatting the scourge of short-termism both in the public and private sector. Its current portfolio of academic journals ensures that is alive to the latest research in fields ranging from business and economic development to retail and higher education management. The journals afford an opportunity for meaningful learning from sectors that each have their own distinctive business and economic dynamic. Furthermore, with revolutionary changes underway in the form of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) PARF believes that it is more important than ever to venture forth from our cultural and professional redoubts, hence the particular value and relevance of its international academic conferences, a number of which attract participants and observers who are policy makers, seasoned practitioners and thought leaders in their chosen field.
Whilst these are challenging times in many respects, they are also ripe with opportunities for learning and progress. PARF aspires to play a positive and purposeful role, one that facilitates fresh thinking and the desire to break new ground and forge a future that fosters greater confidence and a commitment to excellence.
PARF invites you to get in contact to see how it can meet your needs in this era of rapid and yet exciting change.
Poonam Academic Research Foundation (PARF) recognises the importance of the individual and the value to be gained by knowledge sharing and heuristic learning. Effective leadership needs to be built on honesty and respect, for then it has sure foundations and is better able to elicit trust. Our work is as much about engagement as it is about knowledge sharing. The following articulate some of PARF’s core values:
- Research as a global asset – Those who are addressing the knowledge deficit are playing a pivotal role in helping a better understanding of the world around us. Research should be cherished, challenged and shared.
- Collaborative spirit – We believe that people and organisations have the potential to be more effective when open to working with others. PARF is committed to forging positive and purposeful relations both nationally and internationally.
- Internationalism – No one cultural or part of the world has a monopoly on wisdom and ingenuity. International academic conferences, scholarly journals and training workshops are important vehicles to ensure that ideas are both disseminated and preconceived notions challenged.
- Lifelong Learning – At PARF we believe that firstly we all need to be autodidacts – self-learners and that the road to learning is a continuous one.
- Treading lightly – As global citizens we have a duty to ensure that the decisions we make are mindful of others as well of the natural world.
- Leaders as servants – To be of service to others is not a sentimental notion, but one that should be at the heart of personal and professional leadership.
- Uplifting others – Each us throughout our careers has the power to enlighten and uplift those around us. Let us look daily for opportunities to support and encourage and celebrate the talents and achievements of others.